Content Strategy Services
Are you launching or relaunching a website or landing page, and need written web content? Are you looking at strategically reorganizing an existing website to better serve specific audiences? Do you need audience research? MarCom has partnered with several agencies with expertise in content strategy and web copywriting to connect University departments with content strategists and creators.
The Content Strategy list is designed to save campus time and money by providing these benefits:
- There is no dollar limit on projects contracted through one of these agencies.
- There is no need for an RFP (Request for Proposal) for work under $25,000.
- You do not have to use the lowest price vendor, and you do not need to seek multiple bids. You are free to use any vendor in the program who you feel most suits your needs.
- All listed agencies have been trained on the University of Arizona brand and are in close contact with Central Marketing & Communications and Campus Web Services for advice and questions on alignment with both our brand and digital ecosystem.
The vendors listed have been evaluated by central Marketing & Brand Management and judged to be superior for quality of written content and research, project management, and ability to meet deadlines and price. Agencies listed are up to date on University branding, connected with central MarCom, and able to capably produce an on-brand product at an accessible price point.
Services covered by creative agencies in this program include:
- Research & audience insights (analytics, keyword research, competitive analysis, etc.)
- Information architecture & wireframes (UX, accessibility, branding)
- Content creation & distribution (written content across digital media, limited site-building services in collaboration with Campus Web Services)
Department can contact one or more vendors directly to discuss the project needed and obtain a quote (contact information below).
Department will need to work with its own internal business managers or business affairs staff to create a PO (Purchase Order) for the vendor’s work. The PO should reference L#192314.
Agency and department can work together on the project, and upon completion work will bill to the PO.
Full List of Content Strategy Vendors
Convince & Convert
Convince & Convert is an experienced, highly focused analysis and advisory firm that creates effective, best-in-class digital marketing strategies for the world’s most iconic organizations. We have helped numerous higher education clients refine their digital strategy and deploy an operational plan to dramatically improve their marketing results. Institutions such as the University of Arizona, Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University, Purdue University, Boston University, UC San Diego and the Indiana University Foundation have trusted us to help them create the strategic digital foundation for marketing, admissions and development teams to excel in their goals and build confidence with senior leadership.
Casual Astronaut (C/A) is a content and digital marketing agency, co-founded by an Arizona alumnus. Since 2015, C/A has partnered with the University of Arizona to produce a variety of projects, including website copy, email and digital marketing campaigns, publications, and print and digital collateral. Its Arizona-based team has successfully designed and developed more than 30 websites in Arizona’s Quickstart environment, from college site redesigns to new online homes for university-wide initiatives. C/A specializes in higher-ed and healthcare marketing, working with Vanderbilt University, NYU, Emory University, the University of Pennsylvania and the University of California, Berkeley.